Saturday, January 22, 2011

Price Range For Hair Cuts

Busia Borders (17)

I had some satisfaction when, three days before leaving, Dorcas asked me if I told another story. And so with the ' Agamemnon. Cut a lot, but I think they liked that too. Especially because I set everything on the female figure of Clytemnestra, the wife under false and cruelty truer than ever, that has a little 'upset, because it is the paradigm of a wife who have been accustomed to look right, but probably agree with what they know (and I know) of some mothers whose children are now at NH .

Yes, I burned everything I knew about critical apparatus, testimonies and fragments, in caves near the sea, bronteia dithyrambic and agony. All these I have happily sacrificed a naked history, something they understand, and at the same time ancient, so old that we all understand.

But a moment's notice was worth all this and more.

[ continues ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment