Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anorexia Statistics Graphs

the liar

Manco had a prophet.

the other day I went to fish out from the archives, an old interview with a disappointed Gavino Sanna, which described with accents not their friendly former President Renato Soru. Today, the site of the Journal ( http://www.ilgiornale.it/a.pic1?ID=324164&START=0&2col =), Gavino always referred to above, a bolus injection in toward the one who was the father-master of Sardinia in recent years, which has ordered things and people as he considered it more convenient for their interests and which today does not hesitate to flaunt the achievements like the existence of false alleged high-speed train network on the island (that look like ghosts rather than trains), but omit mention of the failures on time of its politico-economic management in the region.

Here's the full article.

Cagliari - After Kramer vs. Kramer, that's against Sanna Sanna. Five years ago, the advertising guru algherese created the highly successful "Best Soru" for the future governor of Sardinia, but today is behind the scenes of the campaign of Hugh Cappellacci, the candidate of the center. To which, distilling vitriol, suggested to compare Mister Tiscali AIDS: "If you know it you avoid it."

Gavino Sanna, in 2004 she did not know Renato Soru? "Of fame. I phoned him as he walked along the seafront. "

had already taken the field? "Not yet. I agreed to see him, from a Sardinian Sardinian respectful of success. There followed a month of silence, then Soru wanted to see me again. In Milan, at home, told me a story of Sardinia is so passionate and exciting that I felt inside of me my land, from what I flaunted communicator in the world. "

a charm. "This crazy to give up everything that happened for five years (he had solemnly promised to be a parenthesis), it struck me. Throughout the campaign I was with him, finding a difficult, cantankerous, with dark ravines, all of which I used as symbols of "sardines". "

And the fateful "Better Soru"? "Mauro Pili, his opponent, he confessed to me that the day when he saw those posters on the walls of Cagliari had the clear feeling of having lost. Khomeini but this soon proved to be a Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. "

When he saw? "His gratitude on the eve of the election victory was a text message:" Congratulations. Renato ". End transmission. Then began the nasty business. "

What? "I've told in a pamphlet," The peeing against the wind. " I'd say the key episode was the scandal of Tuvixeddu.

Soru that blocks the recovery of a degraded area in a Phoenician cemetery at Cagliari. "Stravolse a project already approved. The French architect in charge he worked out a hymn to the cemetery, writing that "we must have respect for and enjoyment of this atmosphere cemetery". "

Soru has worked with the president? "I commissioned the new brand of the Four Moors, and the Hall of State for Tourism Exchange where the logo would be presented. He did not want the usual nuraghe paper mache but "an expression of the change we so often talked about". "

How did it end? "In going forward it halved the initial budget. Then they hacked my proposal. And those endless controversy Soru has never overlooking to say: look what Gavin has done what I said. "

So it is past the competition. "I had no hesitation when the staff asked me Cappellacci. I tortured the darkness, the sadness that has befallen my country in recent years. From there was born the slogan "back to Sardinia to smile." We have to rebuild, restore confidence and to dismantle the stories told in these years. "

The "lies in velvet dress." "Now tie but does not bring sweaters and velvet jackets like the shepherds. I'd like to know what designer they are. A master is a servant dressed as a cowardly towards the poor. "

He found a more effective motto of "Better Soru"? "The walls are filled with Sardinian my campaign of 2004, exactly the same, but then had a value, we hope, today no. So I created a "Best of Soru. The other slogan is "Be smart Sardinia" (calling the project "Beautiful Sardinia facts", ed) and "better together than Soru". "

What's it like to fight with himself? "In the morning I look in the mirror and I say today are better than you."

It's also the spot of the deflated balloon? "What we have sent, it's homemade, rustic but with great meaning."

What do you think now of Renato Soru? "I answer with the caption to one of the many cartoons that I made: the number anemic public a '.


0 comments:

Post a Comment