Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rosalind Hursthouse, Virtue Theory And Abortion

Soru? Shark disguised as a bass Renato

From "Il Giornale"
A beautiful portrait of Mr. Soru.
------------------------------------------ ------------------------------
Rome - Giovanni Valentini, former director of the 'Espresso' , former deputy editor of La Repubblica, from 2001 to 2003 editor of Tiscali.
How Soru went up on the boat? "At the time, like many colleagues, I thought that was the future of online communication."
It came to Berlusconi's web ... "I invited him to dinner with Scalfari. Soru showed up with his press secretary ... And while I was puzzled. I told my wife: this is a new ...».
Tiscali But the teasing ... "I was intrigued: he was changing the way people communicate. We talked to the presentation of my book. He said, look, I do not know anything, my only job is to connect the PC. "
And the adventure began ... "I left the Deputy Directorate of the Republic and started working in Cagliari, Rome and Brussels. Soru Individuai in a leading digital publishing Berlusconi as it was for TV. "
continued to write for 'Republic'? "Ezio Mauro saw fit to suspend my column on Saturday in the village. When it happened, Furio Colombo and Antonio Padellaro I proposed to transfer the phonebook on Unity. "
She informed Soru ... "Yes, and very angry. He told me that I could not do, that the paper was too deployed too political. "
this later ... Now if you bought ... "Gramsci'll be rolling in his grave. A little 'as if Scalfari knew that "his" Republic had purchased Ricucci.
What he did for Tiscali? "I took care of the portal's content trying to introduce some 'culture of journalism. I remember my struggles in writing to have the bundle of papers. "
And the publisher could tell us something of journalism? "Very little. Do you think it took me a section in the portal, Vale today, press cuttings annotated with links, references, forum. "
What was wrong? "Nothing, but I was repeatedly warned that its press was too antiberlusconiana.
And you? "I laughed. I said that they were the other newspapers who wrote those things, not me ...». your stormy relationship.
Then, Soru took the field ... "The voices were already circulating in the summer of 2003. In the beginning he told me he wanted to do the mayor of Cagliari.
instead focused on the region and his master became a politician. "That summer I asked him for an interview and in a bar in Cagliari I spoke to him clearly."
What did he say? "That I, having made the battle over Berlusconi's conflict of interest, I could not make it on her."
And him? "He slammed his fists on the table to iron drop the glass of Coke."
Irascibile eh? "Worse still is angry, the dissent takes a step away from physical confrontation. I saw him mistreat its employees so embarrassing. Embarrassing. "
not say that. It is left? "If he's left me, I was born in Puglia, are Austro-Hungarian Empire! He is a shark disguised as a bass. I said also to Franca Ciampi.
stories ... "One evening at dinner at home Ciampi, Franca woman told me:" It seems so mild a person ...". I explained that its exterior is completely different from what it really is. "
What has a temper they say it in many. "More than you ever imagined. Will also have benefits, but the reality is that it is a small Sardinian young master who had no other goals that make money. Nothing bad, but at least it claims to be leftist. "
But
held at his native Sardinia ... "Not at all: his pseudo environmental battles are ridiculous. The law of two kilometers from the sea is a nonsense. In some cases it may be many, others too little, depends on the shape of the coastline. "
you did a survey on energy in Sardegna Soru that just did not go down. What happened? "Soru has always attacked the wind turbines and I did a piece called Don Quixote and the windmills. He went on a rampage. But instead of talking face-to-face by his friend call me common Giulia Maria Crespi ... He understands that character is? ".
-------------------------------------------- -------
Good. Now even the stones know who Soru ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment