Saturday, November 20, 2010

Essie 3-way Glaze Duane Reade

Busia Borders (11)

In Resource Centre c 'is a small library, and I have found, among other things, some British classics: Romeo and Juliet , Pearl Steinbeck, An Enemy of the People of Ibsen, a collection of theatrical works of the Penguin. I personally built this collection, already has her not insignificant if we are to where and with what status, doing a ride for the libraries of Busia ... libraries which is to call them a compliment, holes are dirty and dusty random selling small book where the price for musungo on duty and 'always double the real one. At first I thought of as texts the Animal Farm , ol ' Inspector General Gogol', but then I hijacked the collection of plays, where an (the second list), I suddenly flashed before the eyes like a promise of salvation: the ' tyrant Oedipus . This is the text read for seniors who will listen to me. The n background is the story of an orphan. Mycenaean Greece is not much different today from Uganda: bigottissimi, family and the tribes' win at all, bad luck and lots and lots of kids who pay for the sins of their parents. And then, what the hell, I assumed that I intend, with this stuff. Without saying that it is short, has too many characters, and I can get by in a week, not to suffer too much of my students.

[ continues ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment