Saturday, November 13, 2010

Salser And Dillard Visalia Cost

Busia Borders (8) - Cathy, sweetie, how I miss you.


The other volunteer, Cathy, and 'a beautiful girl in Maine, a sociologist for 22 years, very good with kids and very energetic. I caught his appearance in some curious similarities curly hair - blond means, smile, eyes that are half-moon when he smiles, it would take to complete the picture the hooked nose, but unfortunately was not there but there was a nose normal, elegant and never intrusive. Cathy is what is known as a country girl; four brothers, a lovely famigliona farmers, and a BA in Sociology. At Harvard. When you say that people want to disfigure you.

We can do with children as a vocation and a little 'by profession, used to run everything and always full of ideas head. Now he's probably digging in ten square meters of land to NH for us to plant a garden where some edible fruits, to have another source of food. We can do very well with the hoe, as I will. He gave me valuable tips to understand what a child and what he needs, and I believe that during our month, we got to speak with some candor. Upon leaving, we unconsciously exchanged a letter of goodbye-you-who-you-go and see-that-remains, the mine must be liked, I guess, I think that will guard her forever in my heart.

Incidentally, a day I asked how my English. You're not thinking about it too. Uhm ... Sometimes I Realize we use the word with a different meaning-examination, but ... basically, very good.

E not should I marry her?

0 comments:

Post a Comment