Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where To Get Cornstarch

Busia Borders (4)

I was there for a month, to be honest that is four weeks and four days , we have to distinguish essentially between the first two weeks, when there was no school, and the last two plus four days of these two, the first has seen the start Senior schools, high school - and in this third week I gave lessons to the seniors out dall'orario school and the other, which for me was the fourth, plus the last four days, began the primaries : primary school, and even there for ten days, I was able to teach, this time within the official timetable. In the first two weeks, when there was no school, I rolled in the grass with a score of children. Not that after the situation was different; But we, both me and the kids, less time to wallow.

[ continues ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment